Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA » Health Care » Office of Rural Health » OUTREACH TOOLKIT
Office of Rural Health
See the award winning Office of Rural Health video.
The Office of Rural Health released “Thrive 2021,” Annual report.
The Rural Veteran Outreach Toolkit
Using the Rural Veteran Outreach Toolkit can increase partnerships between VA and rural communities and enhance VA’s ultimate goal of "improving the quality of life for Veterans who live in rural communities." This toolkit will help:
- Build a relationship between VA and rural communities
- Teach rural communities about benefits and services available to Veterans
- Connect VA programs with community partners to assist Veterans
- Improve outreach to Veterans living in rural areas
- Help rural Veterans access local community resources
- Increase Veteran enrollment in rural areas
Rural Veteran Outreach Toolkit Version 3.0