"The Rural Connection" Quarterly Newsletter
As the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) lead proponent on rural Veterans, the Office of Rural Health (ORH) provides pertinent information that supports the increase of rural Veterans’ access to care and services that support their health and well-being. ORH’s quarterly newsletter is a collaborative publication that features VA and partnership agency’s information. Contact ORH to request a subscription.
This issue of “The Rural Connection” focuses on the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) efforts to provide innovative health care technology options for Veterans. It highlights the innovative ways VA is working to increase access to care for rural Veterans.
In this Issue
- Shining a Spotlight on Whole Health for National Rural Health Day
- Expansion of VA Eye Care Through Technology-based Eye Care Services
- ORH Projects Seek to Prevent Veterans' Injury and Suicide by Firearm
- Mobile Prosthetic and Orthotic Care (MoPOC) Wins Prestigious Under Secretary for Health Robert L. Jesse Team Award
- Making it Easier for Older Veterans to Jump on Board with VA Telehealth
- TeleRehabilitation Enterprise-Wide Initiative (TREWI) Focus on Rural Veterans Provides More Than Just Therapy Treatment
- No-Cost Flu Shots for Veterans
- New Rural Health Toolkit Promotes Equity Among Rural Populations
Download free viewer and reader software to view PDF, video and other file formats.