"The Rural Connection" Quarterly Newsletter
As the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) lead proponent on rural Veterans, the Office of Rural Health (ORH) provides pertinent information that supports the increase of rural Veterans’ access to care and services that support their health and well-being. ORH’s quarterly newsletter is a collaborative publication that features VA and partnership agency’s information. Contact ORH to request a subscription.
This issue of “The Rural Connection” focuses on the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) efforts to provide innovative health care technology options for Veterans. It highlights the innovative ways VA is working to increase access to care for rural Veterans.
In this Issue
- Suicide Prevention Month: VA Office of Rural Health Resources and Mental Health Care in Rural Communities
- Kariann Drwal is Selected as a Fellow of the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (FAACVPR)
- Clinical Resource Hubs Increase Access to Care for Half a Million Veterans
- Laura Fox Invited to Participate in Discussion of VA Telehealth Best Practices for Outreach to Native American Populations
- VA, A Recognized Leader in Providing Age-Friendly Care
- 2022 HSR&D Awardees Announced for Outstanding Mentor, Best Research Paper, and Health System Impact
- Maximizing Ongoing Development in Educational Leadership for VA Hospitalists
Download free viewer and reader software to view PDF, video and other file formats.