"The Rural Connection" Quarterly Newsletter
As the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) lead proponent on rural Veterans, the Office of Rural Health (ORH) provides pertinent information that supports the increase of rural Veterans’ access to care and services that support their health and well-being. ORH’s quarterly newsletter is a collaborative publication that features VA and partnership agency’s information. Contact ORH to request a subscription.
This issue of “The Rural Connection” focuses on the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) efforts to provide innovative health care technology options for Veterans. It highlights the innovative ways VA is working to increase access to care for rural Veterans.
In this Issue
- Veterans Rural Health Advisory Committee (VRHAC) Looks to Tackle Staffing Challenges
- Using Clinical Video Telehealth to Care for Veterans with Multiple Sclerosis or Parkinson's Disease
- VA Enrolling Veterans into the All of Us Research Program
- VA Develops Critical Resources for Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Patients
- Advance Care Planning: A Conversation About What Matters Most
- Rural Veterans Receive Virtual Support, and Hope, After Substance Use Treatment
- ORH Tablet Program Improves Mental Health Outcomes for Rural Veterans
Download free viewer and reader software to view PDF, video and other file formats.